Monday, September 1, 2008

Yeah, I'm a nerd.

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 27th - 2008

So, I've been having fun helping Joseph with his homework this week.  He had a huge packet sent home with pages about maps and longitude, latitude, locating states, countries, continents, oceans, etc.  So, we pulled out the Atlas and the colored pencils and got to work. 
I love Maps so much.  I'll admit it, I'm a nerd.  I can't help it.  
Brian's mom gave Joe this book for Christmas a couple of years ago.  I've looked through it several times.  It was very helpful with Joe's homework this week.

Now, if I could only get this excited about his Math homework (yeah, that's NEVER going to happen).  

2 comments:

prism said...

whoa, that's kind of freaking me out - I look at maps for fun, too (I didn't think anyone else I knew did that). I guess we have more in common than we thought. ;-)

Sheri said...

I love geography. that's all.