Sunday, September 7, 2008

Some Enchanted Evening

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2nd - 2008

Brian and I used to have movie night once a week - usually late Saturday night.  We'd put Joe to bed and then each week one of us would take turns picking a movie.  We kind of fell out of that habit and haven't had movie night in a while.  So, when Brian suggested we have a movie night tonight, I was all for it.  He picked the movie this time:  Enchanted.
He's been extra busy at work.  They are trying to get the new store opened.  He had to work Saturday (1/2 day) and Monday, which was supposed to be a holiday.  So, I was happy to be able to curl up on the couch and watch a movie with him.  There's nothing better than hanging out with your sweetie.

He also brought home a bag of ice from Sonic today.  I love ice, and Sonic has the best.  I'm so glad you can buy it by the bag and bring it home.  
Yum!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Sonic ice is the best! It tastes good and is easy to chew. It is the only thing that I want while I am pregnant since everything else makes me throw up. How nice that they sell it by the bag!

p.s. still loving the music selection. When In Rome, Jesus Jones, Information Society... I swear we are twins separated at birth (by a few years since I'm a little older.) We seriously need to have a long chat about music, movies and books!

Teresa said...

You know, Sonic has slushes and shakes! Of all the things to get excited about at Sonic, you picked the ice?!

Sheri said...

I agree with Teresa...although the ice is pretty good.