Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kids and cars

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th-2008

I babysat for Evan today.  It was all about the cars.  
He'd line them all up along the fireplace and then run them back and forth.
Then he moved them to the table where he could run them around in circles.   Joshua hung out with us all morning too.  However, it's getting increasingly harder to take a picture of him.  As soon as he see's the camera, he just wants to run through all of the images and look at the pictures. 
He was a lot of fun today.  I like hanging out with the kids.  Why is it that I feel much more comfortable with kids than with adults?  Am I the only person who feels this way?  I don't care.  Kids are awesome.  They don't judge you, they are very forgiving and they love you completely for who you are.  

4 comments:

Teresa said...

What a great way to spend your day! I love kids. They keep you young!

Karen Lambson said...

I get to hang out with Joshua and Evan today. I am looking forward to it.

Sheri said...

Thank you so much. Max was so happy that I came into his class and I didn't worry about Evan because I knew he was in good hands. :)

LauraB said...

I think your last sentence says it all. Pretty Christ-like, if you ask me!