Tuesday, September 16, 2008

balloons

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 15th - 2008

I love that all it takes to really make a little kid's day is a balloon.  A simple balloon can keep them happy for a long time.  It seems the older they get, the more expensive their toys get, and the less happy they are with them.
Ro and Josh were happy for a long time today playing with their balloons.

Oh, I also had to throw in a shot of these shoes.  I think they are hillarious.  They are Rowan's shoes, but Josh was wearing them for a while.  Addy was a little concerned that he wasn't going to give them back.

2 comments:

Mits said...

Hi,

He seems so happy with his baloon.A simple balloon can keep a child happy for a long time. His shoe is loking so trendy.

===================================
Preeti
nitishrocks

Sheri said...

Ummm..who is that person that commented before me?

Evan would love the shoes. Unfortunately, I think crocs are ugly (no offense, Ro)