Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cartoon Sky

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1st - 2008

I know I've already done a post about clouds before, but I couldn't help myself today.  The sky was awesome.  Today was what Joe and I like to call "cartoon sky".   That just means that there were a lot of white puffy clouds spaced apart from each other and a beautiful blue color to the sky - just like you see in the cartoons(picture the intro to "The Simpsons").  It's so pretty, it looks fake.   
I don't know what it is, but I have a thing for clouds.  Whenever they are out in abundance, I want to take pictures.  I guess it's because living in Arizona, we don't get them much.  It's usually just glaring, blinding sunlight.

Also today was Labor day - no school.  Joe had a couple of friends come over to swim at my mom's this afternoon.  Michael, Dallin and Alex joined in the fun.  I think they had a pretty good time.

Lastly, Nadal won (again).  

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Maybe you should take some pictures of clouds and frame them and put them in your house? Just a thought...

prism said...

I love clouds too. My room-mate from Washington state (where it's soooo cloudy all the time) thought it was the funniest thing that I would take photos of cloudy skies. Of course, we get more of them here, but it's still nice. I miss the fabulous Arizona sunsets, though.

prism said...

oh yeah - I forgot - we painted sky and clouds in boys' room..fun! Maybe you can do it - if I can find the picture, I'll e-mail it to you.