Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Darrel

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 5th - 2008

Today was a party day for sure.  Max has been asking me for a while if he could come over to my house, and if we could have popcorn and M&M's and watch a movie.  So, today was the day. Of course he asked if Ben could come along too.  When Sheri came to drop them off, I told her to go ahead and let Xander come too.  Michael was in the car, so he came and joined in on the fun.

The older boys mostly hung out in Joe's room.  

Ben was the only one who sat and "watched" the movie.

Max raided Joe's room for toys and pretty much hung out in this corner most of the time.  He did stop and watch certain parts of the movie.  It was Spiderman 3 - Max's pick.  

Tonight we headed over to Darrel and Trina's for cake and games to celebrate Darrel's birthday.  We let Michael tag along with us.  Ro had fun playing with the big boys.  Joe loves Ro.  They always have a fun time together.  

We played Buzzword (of course) and the girls won (of course).   I brought Trivial Pursuit to play as well.  I know that Darrel and I are really the only ones that love that game, but I thought since it was Darrel's birthday, we might get to play it.  Alas, no!  I'll have to bring it to my mom's some time while you are there Darrel.  Maybe we can play then.

It was a lot of fun just hanging out and talking.  I love Darrel, he is AWESOME.  His sense of humor just kills me.  It's the best.  He is really a lot of fun to be around.   Happy Birthday little bro.  I was going to post a picture of Darrel, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like that, so I decided to be nice.  

1 comment:

Sheri said...

You made my day on Friday. Thank you!

And that chocolate cake was to DIE for!