Monday, September 15, 2008

Maverick

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12th - 2008

I was flipping channels tonight on the t.v. and I noticed that this movie was on:
I quite enjoy this movie.  It first came out in 1994.  I remember because Brian and I were dating.  He really was not interested in seeing this movie at all.  I really wanted to see it.  So, of course we went.  He really is good about making me happy.  He ended up loving it.  

I haven't watched it in forever.  It was fun to watch it tonight.  It was like taking a trip down memory lane back to when Brian and I were first dating - all of the old places we used to go - driving around in his white, sporty nissan.  Staying out late and me ALWAYS falling asleep on the way home.   I can't believe this movie came out 14 years ago.  It seems like so long, but at the same time, like it was just yesterday.   

I love trips down memory lane.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Ahhhh

Sheri said...

We love that movie..in fact, we own it if you ever want to borrow it.