Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pumpkin Cheesecake

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8th - 2008

Brian and Joe went to Olive Garden for dinner tonight.  They brought me back some yummy pumpkin cheesecake.
Do you know what this means?  It means that it is getting closer to the Holiday season.  Cooler weather and Halloween are just around the corner.  It's that time of year for yummy pumpkin desserts.  And you know what comes after that?  Shamrock farms peppermint ice cream.  I wait all year for that.  It's coming.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Yummy! I love pumpkin! This is really a great time of year when the holiday desserts are available.

Shauna said...

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween but I LOVE the month of October. It's the beginning of cooler weather, I get to wear jeans and boots, and the holiday season begins. I can't wait!

Sheri said...

Man that looks yummy.