Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Memory Lane

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd - 2008

I took a trip down memory lane today.  Joe and I found a box of pictures under my bed.  They were from about 1989 - 1996.  There were tons of pictures in there.  Some of my favorites were old girl camp pictures and my first trip (parent free) to San Diego with friends.  It was fun to go back and look at all the pictures and give Joseph a play by play of who everybody is and all of the fun that we had.  I have pictures of all the old gang:  Ian, Sheri, Elise, Steve-o, Merilee, Jason (Sims and Ganem), Brian, Greg, Clay, Amy, etc, etc....  I wanted to post some of them, but a lot of you are out there in blog land, and I didn't know if you would appreciate it, so I stuck with these:  

Brian, when we first started dating.  Doesn't he look like he's 12?

Brian and I at Sea Port Village on that first parent free trip to San Diego with friends.  This was one of my favorite trips I've ever taken.  It was a blast, even if we all slept on the floor of that crappy beach front condo.  It was beach front right on the boardwalk at Mission Beach.  Awesome!

Sheri and I at the Golden Gate Bridge.  This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Sheri and I.  We had so much fun together.  I'm so glad that we had all of that time together in high school and college to hang out together.  I'm glad that we had the same group of friends for a while.  I wouldn't trade that time for anything.  Sheri's awesome!

Memory Lane is fun - I look much younger and thinner there.

5 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

What a babe you are. So, tell the truth did you rob the cradle with that 12 year old?

Teresa said...

Wow, you look a little like Stacy in that last pic.

LauraB said...

What do you mean A LITTLE? More like A LOT!!

Trina said...

That is so awesome!!!

Sheri said...

I love that picture too. I'm stealing it and putting it on my blog.