Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Cure

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25th - 2008

I woke up today feeling a bit under the weather.  This sucks because I just got over being sick a couple of days ago.  It was different today though.  I felt a cold coming on.  You know, stuffy nose, achy body, sore throat and cough.  It was ok this morning.  We had to go and get Joe a white shirt for church.  By 1:00 I was feeling really lousy.  I took some NyQuil and a LONG nap.  When I got up, Joe and I went on the computer and watched The Cure videos for over an hour.  Because when you are sick, The Cure is the best thing for you (dumb, I know.  I can't help it).  I love that Joseph also loves my all time favorite band.

You know what else is a great cure when you are sick?  Being alone so you can sleep.  Brian took Joe and his friends Mikey and Nate to the ASU game tonight.  I was alone for hours and I spent it on the couch.  It was most helpful.
As I mentioned before, The Cure is my all time favorite band ever.  What is your favorite music?  

3 comments:

Sheri said...

You know my favorite music. Right now my favorite band is Keane or Snow Patrol or The Killers. But The Cure is definitely in my top 5 favorite bands of all time.

I can't wait to see Joe as Robert Smith!

IAN said...

we can share out number one. the Cure is the BEST!I always goes back to them also

Shauna said...

Awwwww...the Cure! I don't normally buy buy CD's so if I have it in my collection then you know it's a good one. No collection is complete without the Cure.