Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18th - 2008

It's beginning to smell like Christmas at our house.  Today I put the sugar and spice candle on the candle warmer and the whole house smelled like gingerbread.  It was awesome.  

So, here is my problem:  Gingerbread is my favorite Christmas candle smell.  The problem is I can't find it anywhere this year.  Bath and Body Works discontinued their sugar and spice.  I wasn't too upset because I bought the best gingerbread candle I have ever smelled last year at Illuminations.  I went back this year to get another one and guess what?  Discontinued.  Now I'm upset.  

I need help.  Does anyone know where to buy a great gingerbread candle?  And I mean ones that smell like ACTUAL gingerbread - not the ones that SAY they are gingerbread and then they just smell like Cinnamon.  I DO NOT like Cinnamon smelling candles.  If you know of a place to get one, please let me know.  I'm desperate.  I'm down to my last Sugar and Spice candle that I bought last year.  Help.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I don't know where to get a Gingerbread candle but you can get Gingerbread body wash at Nordstroms in the mall. I saw it and thought of you.

Teresa said...

Kim, I saw Gingerbread lotion at Marshall's yesterday.

Unknown said...

I am so mad. I love the sweet cinnamon pumpkin at bath and body works followed by sugar and spice. I haven't tried but what about gold canyon?? Kim, it is my mission to find you a gingerbread candle..