Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our turn

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29th - 2008

So, yesterday we got boo'd.  Today it was our turn to do the booing.  I made up some goodie plates.  I let Joe pick the families we were going to boo.  Then, he got dressed up, all in black of course, and we were off.  Here he is, ready to deliver the goods.

He did the running, I drove the getaway car.  
We had a blast leaving treats.  Joe felt really good about it.  It reminded me of the Christmas that Joe and I played Santa's little helper, and we did anonymous nice things for people.  As a mom, I was happy that he had so much fun doing something for someone else.  

Yesterday it made our day to receive the goodies.  Today it made our day to give them.  Life is good.

3 comments:

Merilee said...

I love that Joe wore all black. That's very sneaky.

Sheri said...

I love that you guys go all out. It's fun to get boo'd.

Teresa said...

The fact that he loves doing for others is a tremendous thing. Good job mom!