Tuesday, November 18, 2008

California Adventure

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13th - 2008

We spent today at California Adventure.  The boys favorite rides are there so we just stayed there the whole time.  I picked 2 favorite pictures today:
Xander got Joseph to try a new ride today.  I'm not sure what it is called.  But, it's the big Orange with the swings inside.  Joe loved it.  I like this picture because it reminds me of when Joe was 3 and I would push him on the swings at my mom's house.  He'd always stick his arm out and pretend that he was flying.  He usually had on a cape that would fly out behind him too. How did he grow up so fast?

We took it easy today.  We all had tired feet, so we left the park around 4:00 and we went back to the hotel to chill out.

Highlight of the day:  Watching Joe and Xander on the swings.  Also, room service.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I always liked the swings too. Until I got older and threw up once after riding them.