Monday, November 3, 2008

Boo'd

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28th - 2008

Tonight we got boo'd.  
There was a knock at the door.  Brian answered it, and there on the doorstep were some yummy chocolate chip cookies, some miniature recess peanut butter cups (my favorite), and this sign.   We love Halloween and we love getting Boo'd.  We figured out who it was because their delicious chocolate chip cookies are one of a kind.

We needed this today.  Joe and I have been feeling under the weather, and Brian had a tooth pulled and a bone graft (for that tooth) done today.  It wasn't his best day so far.  Cookies make everything better.

Thanks to the secret spooks who dropped them off.  You made our day!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Gee, I wonder who it was?

Teresa said...

Fun. Does your husband ever go a month without some medical problem?

Brian said...

No, Teresa, no I don't. Actually it was a pretty good summer except for the Stingray incident.

Kim said...

Brian, did you forget the softball to the head?

Brian said...

Kim, I hardly consider the month of October the Summer!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

I think that gooey and wonderful cookies make anything better.

Shauna said...

When it is still 90-something degrees outside in October I would consider it still summer time!