Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chloe

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7th - 2008

While Joe and I were at the birthday party last night, Brian was out buying a new car.  It was time to trade in the old car for something new.  I pretty much let Brian make the decisions when it comes to buying the cars.  I don't really care.  As long as it works, I'm happy.  He ended up getting a Scion.   When my niece Addy saw it for the first time, she said:  "Kimmy, your van is really tiny."  My mom affectionately calls it a clown car.  I happen to LOVE it!  Joe does too. He fell in love with it the minute he saw it.  He loves the exterior, the interior, the color, all of the foot room in the back seat (it is surprisingly roomier than it looks).  He decided the car needed a name.  So, he picked Chloe.  Here are Joe and Chloe:
My mom thinks the names Clyde or Wally are more fitting for a "clown car".  I think we'll stick with Chloe.  

2 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

Not as pretty as my Chloe, but it sure looks cool. Kim you are gonna look like one hot momma. one question... Does it go boom?

Sheri said...

I like Chloe. I love those cars.