Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Coming Home

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16th - 2008

Today we packed it up and headed home.  I had to take one last picture from the patio of our hotel room before we left:

I love Mission Beach SO much.  I secretly wish that we had spent our whole vacation here.  But, Brian and Joe love Disneyland waaaay too much.  At least I got to stick my toes in the sand for a little while.  We were all sad to leave.  But, we eventually made it back to AZ:

Tomorrow it's back to reality.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Sounds like a fun trip. And I love the pic of the sunset.

Sheri said...

I was glad you guys made it home safe and sound. I missed you all! Especially my little boy.

Unknown said...

I always shed a tear coming back to reality. I LOVE Cali! Glad you all had fun.

AZ Hey-mon said...

ooooh the beach. I am glad you got a little taste of it. Looks like a really fun trip.