Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31st - 2008

Happy Halloween!  Today was busy.  Joe and I had dentist appointments today so I picked him up from school early.  Joe thought it was weird to have a dentist appointment on Halloween, but I thought it would have been worse to have it the day AFTER Halloween.  Anyway, the dentist took a lot longer than I thought it would, so we were running behind schedule.  We hurried to Target and got some supplies for Joe's party tonight.

Somehow, I got talked into letting 4 of his friends come over for pizza, a movie and then some trick or treating.  They actually planned it all at school and then Joe came home and "told" me what their plans were.  I was fine with it.  Joe has some awesome friends.  So everyone met at our house at 5:00.  We watched The Nightmare Before Christmas (of course).  Then around 6:45 we headed out trick or treating.  Here is our group:

Can you guess who Joe is?
...Robert Smith (The Cure) of course!

After the trick or treating, we came back to our house and the boys had to swap candy.  Joe will be updating his blog soon with more Halloween pictures.  Be sure to check it out.  

2 comments:

Sheri said...

He looks so great! I'm dying! That pictures is PRICELESS!

Kim said...

Sheri, YOU, ARE CORRECT.

:)oe