Monday, November 3, 2008

Kaytlynn

MONDAY, OCTOBER 27th - 2008

Adam called me around 5:00 tonight and told me that Kaytlynn (I know I probably spelled it wrong) was coming over that night to carve pumpkins with him, and that we should come over and hang out.  Kaytlynn is Adam's good friend and an honorary member of the family.  I consider her to be like one of my nieces.  She is awesome.  She is total fun and all personality.  Everybody loves her.  When Joe heard she was coming he was pretty excited.  We haven't seen her in a while.  
We stayed for about an hour.  Joe, Michael and Dallin all love Kaytlynn.  The great thing is that she likes them too.  She'll chase them around trying to give them hugs.  They run away, but you know they love it.   It was a fun night. 

1 comment:

Sheri said...

She is one awesome girl.

LOVE Joe's shirt.