Friday, October 24, 2008

Withdrawals

FRIDAY, OCTOBER  17th - 2008

I've been going through major withdrawals lately.  It seems like I haven't gotten to hang out with my favorite kiddo's forever.  I especially miss Max.  Max and I used to see each other everyday when I was still working on the fireplace.  I'd go to my mom's to work.  Sheri would be there too.  Max would hang out in the pit with me while I worked.  We had a lot of great conversations.  Then, I finished the fireplace and he started kindergarten.  I hardly ever get to see him anymore.  I miss him a lot.  Today was good because I got to hang out with 5 of my favorite people in the world:  Max, Evan, Emmy, Anna and Addy.  We went to Peter Piper Pizza.  Oh yeah, and my mom and Sheri were there too.  Of course they also make my favorite people list.

Here's Max with his "picture" face.  Whenever he see's you taking a picture of him he puts on this fake smile.

Here is Emmy playing Skee-ball.  I like the way she plays

I know this picture of Evan is a little blurry, but his face is so cute here.  He looks like  a little angel.

Addy hit the jackpot on this game and won over 450 tickets.  She was so happy that the tickets kept coming and coming.

Here is Anna showing off the lovely rings she got with her tickets.
Afterwards Addy and Rowan came to my house to watch Lilo and Stitch.  Addy has been asking me for a while if she could come over to my house.  Today seemed like a good day.  When Ro heard her asking me if she could come over he said:  "Me too."  So Addy and I watched Lilo and Stitch and ate popcorn and m&m's and Rowan played with Tiger and Shadow.  I can't believe I didn't take one picture of him with the cats.  Tiger was a good sport and let Rowan play with him all afternoon.

It was a good day.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That was a fun day. Max just said to me yesterday, "When do I get to go to Kimmy's?" So anytime you are in need of a Max fix - just call!