Sunday, October 5, 2008

Obsession

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th - 2008

What can I say?  The boy is obsessed with his hair.  He spends a lot of time in front of the mirror.  The deal is that he can keep it how he wants until he's 12, and then he has to cut it short.  He's got 4 months left.  He's enjoying it while he can.  Today he had me flat iron it for him.  I don't agree to do this a lot because he has SO MUCH hair.  It is really thick, it takes a long time, and he is always flinching because he thinks I'm going to burn him.  But, we got it done today and he was pretty happy with it.  He asked me if I liked it better straight or wavy.  I said I liked it better short.  But long hair or not, I love this kid.  He's awesome.

I had to throw this picture in of Jared and Josh.  I hardly ever get pictures of Jared and I thought this one was cute.  Jared is sharing his i pod.  He's teaching Josh young all about music.  Josh was bopping his head up and down to the beat.  

5 comments:

Becca said...

I always forget to check this blog! I agree with you I like it short, sorry Joe.

LauraB said...

That is a great picture of Jared and Josh! Jared is such a sweet guy and Josh a sweet little boy - they go well together!

Teresa said...

I have always been partial to short hair on a man. But, this is a very nice compromise you worked out!

Sheri said...

I like Joe's hair short too. But he's a handsome kid, no matter what.

Trina said...

Maybe Joe could style my hair. What a funny kid!