Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Check out these guns

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th - 2008

This boy needs attention.  He craves it almost constantly.  He also is quite hilarious and makes me laugh a lot.  So, this is what he decided to do when my visiting teacher was over today.  He usually waits in my room and either reads or watches t.v.  I guess today he got bored.  Halfway through our visit, he comes out sporting these new muscles. 
He then proceeds to do all sorts of poses for us.  
This was one of my favorites because of the look on his face.  

I guess he always has to find a way to be the center of attention.  I don't know how my visiting teacher felt, but I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That is seriously very funny! What a great character he is!

Sheri said...

And here i thought he'd been pumping the iron.