Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ahh....October

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1st - 2008

It's getting to be that time of year again.  You know that cooler weather is on its way (finally).
You start looking forward to colored leaves and all things pumpkin.  I love autumn.  I only wish I lived in a place where it actually got cold and where the leaves actually change.  I'm going to have to go up north if I want to see that.  However, Brian came home today with some autumn cheer.  He had gone to bath and body works and picked up this pumpkin candle.  He also brought home  some Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin home fragrance.  You know, the kind that you plug into the wall and it makes your house smell yummy.
I love it because it's not so strong that it overpowers the house.  You just catch a hint of it.  It's fabulous.  So, even if it doesn't quite feel like fall yet (still too hot), or look like fall (no colored leaves in the desert), at least it now smells like fall.  I love this time of year.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

You know what scientists say about the effect of pumpkin smells on a man? Hmmmm...could be influencing your husband's purchases...

Kim said...

No, I don't know what they say. What is it?

Sheri said...

I need some pumpkin at my house.

Heather said...

I'm glad it smells like fall even if it doesn't seem like fall yet.

Teresa said...

How to make this blog appropriate? It's supposed to put a man in the mood.

Brian said...

It works!

Teresa said...

I didn't need to know that!

ducklips said...

Yay! It's the magic month. Tonight when I was walking home from my mom's house it was chilly and I wanted to sing ghostie songs. This is always my favorite time of year.