Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kids and babies for sale?

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th - 2008

Man I wish I had gotten a better photo of this.  Joe and I passed by this house on the way home from school.  I had to do a double take as I read the sign.  I quickly pulled out the camera and had Joe snap a picture of it as we drove by.  
In case you can't see what it says, on the one side it says: "YARD SALE".  On the other side it says:  "BABY & KIDS,  MAKE OFFER".  Joseph has always wanted a brother.  Who knew you could pick one up at a yard sale?

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Who knew it was that easy?

Sheri said...

Hee, hee. I wonder how much they wanted?

AZ Hey-mon said...

I wonder how much I can get for a wew of mine today. Maybe I'll wanna buy them back tomorrow, but today they would be a bargain for any takers.

prism said...

That's hilarious.