Thursday, October 16, 2008

A new obsession

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8th - 2008

I think Joe may officially have a new obsession. It's called break-dancing. After seeing Gev last night at the show (pictured here) he has been watching old episodes of So You Think You Can Dance. He's also been on line looking up break dancing videos and moves. We've been searching for local break dancing classes. If any of you out there know of any, please let me know.


We must have watched Gev's break dancing solo about 20 times today. It's ok with me. I love Gev. I could watch him dance all day.

By the way Elise, we saw the pictures of you and Megan after the show with the dancers. We were more than jealous. Joe of course loves the one of you guys with Gev. My favorite dancers this year were: Gev, Mark, Twitch, Courtney and Chelsie H.


Good times.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Of all the things he could be obessessed with, this one isn't bad.

Looks like you guys had fun at the show. How nice to have interests you can share with your son!

Sheri said...

Gev is one of my favorites too - great moves and a great personality!

ducklips said...

We had a lot of fun at the show, but more afterward. We kept looking for you guys until finally Megan gave up because "there are way too many blonde ladies here to find where the Lambson's are sitting".

My faves were Will and Katie. I just thought their dancing was so beautiful. Mark and Twitch were so creative that they were so fun to watch as well and Gev was cute all the way around. I even liked Comfort the night of the show.