Thursday, October 16, 2008

SYTYCD

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7th - 2008


Everyone else already blogged about this (I'm always behind). Tonight we went and saw So You Think You Can Dance. It was awesome (of course). Tonight happened to be the grand opening for Ganem Jewelers in Scottsdale, so Brian ended up missing the show. We gave his ticket to Michael. Here are Joe and Michael showing their support for Twitch by sporting the Twitch glasses and the 4-real sign.


This was my favorite performance of the show: It's Twitch and Katie dancing to "Mercy".

This was Joe's favorite of the show: It's Twitch and Kherington dancing a waltz to "A New Day Has Begun." Both Joe and Michael are fans of Kherington. They think she's gorgeous (who doesn't?) Joe made sure to rub it in to Brian that he would be missing out on seeing Kherington (Brian is a fan of hers too).
The show was great. Twitch was Joe's favorite before the show, but after, it was all about Gev. Gev really stole the show. He was hillarious. He is now officially Joe's favorite. He especially loved Gev's breakdancing solo. If I new how to add video's I would add it here, but I don't

Well Kim...here you go:




It was a great night. I can't wait until next year.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Dude, Gev rocks. Whoever disagrees with me, they can take a walk


:)oe

Brian said...

You mean they can take a "moonwalk", right Joe???