Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Amazing Race

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19th - 2008

So, I was still feeling the after affects of the little pink pill today (see previous post).  I spent most of the day sleeping and I didn't take any pictures today.  So instead, I'm writing about my favorite show right now:
It's on Sunday night.  In fact there is one on the DVR just waiting to be watched.  Did I mention how much I love DVR?  I've been watching this show for quite a few season's now.  If I could be on any reality tv show, this would be it.  Actually, SYTYCD might be my first choice if I could dance, but I can't, so, oh well.   I love to watch it because I can live vicariously through these teams.  They get to travel all around the world.  They get to do some amazing things.  Here is the new batch of teams for season 13.  I've already picked my teams to love and teams to hate.  In fact, the 3 teams sitting on the steps are my teams to hate.  Can you say big babies, complainers, and dirty players?
Teams I love:  

Toni & Dallas - Mother and son.  I love this team because who doesn't love a boy who is good to his mother?  He doesn't complain that she slows him down.  They get along, they work together as a team and they don't yell at each other.

Andrew & Dan - Frat boys from ASU.  I love this team because they are from ASU and are always sporting the ASU shirts.  Also, they are total dorks.  I LOVE to root for the dorks.

Anita & Arthur - married beekeepers.  Need I say more?  How awesome is this picture?  Sadly, they were eliminated on the first week, but they will always live on as one of my favorite teams.
What tv shows do you live for?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

we should do an Amazing Race party. I think now we want Toni and Dallas to win. I haven't been too thrilled this season.

Sheri said...

I do love the Amazing Race but always forget that it's on. I LOVE Lost, The Office and The Hills. And Grey's. And Chuck.

Teresa said...

LOST is the best. Also love How I Met Your Mother. There isn't much good TV on anymore.

Brian said...

LOST, 24, Heroes, The Amazing Race (of course), Chuck, The Office, and I'm getting into My Own Worst Enemy. I think an Amazing Race party would be fun, but only if I dress up as Arthur the hippy beekeeper.

prism said...

I love Dr. Who (BBC America), and Heroes. Next, Eureka (SciFi) and then probably Psych, Chuck & Monk. There are some design shows I watch, but nothing regularly - I usually watch Project Runway just for kicks... but I don't watch a ton of TV any more.

Can you believe...me, the non-reader actually started reading??? Just finished the Twilight series - loved it.