Sunday, October 5, 2008

James' baptism

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th - 2008

Today was James' baptism (you know, the one I practiced the piano for all week).  It was really great - one of the best baptisms I've been to in a while.  Tricia's song was awesome (even though my piano playing was mediocre).  She also made a video of pictures of James over the years.  It was awesome.
James is such a happy kid.  I loved being at his baptism.  

I loved this pictures of the kids playing on the stage at the luncheon afterwards.  It's just so representative of kids in general - hanging out together, playing, having a good time.  What is it about the stage in the cultural hall of a church that is so much fun?


I loved this picture of Addy too.  Love the combo of the super cute, nice dress with the leopard print tennis shoes.

All in all, it was a pretty good day.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

LOVE the dress & shoes combo. What a great mix of girlie girl and tomboy!

Sheri said...

Ben & Evan look so cute in that picture!

Trina said...

I know I am her mom, but I LOVE that girl!