Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Twilight Zone

Tuesday July 22nd - 2008

I am officially in the Twilight Zone again.  In preparation for "Breaking Dawn", coming out soon, I decided to read the Twilight series, yet again.  I gave myself 3 weeks figuring I'd read one a week until the release date.  Of course I've cruised through them and I still have over a week to go.  So, obsessed as I am, I am on line reading every article, checking out my space pages and looking up other peoples guesses as to what is going to happen.  I have quite a few theories of my own.  I can't wait for August 2nd.  I feel like a kid at Christmas.  Why is it so hard to wait?  

2 comments:

Teresa said...

OK, after numerous recommendations, I think I need to read these books!

Sheri said...

I know exactly how you feel, Kim.