Monday, July 21, 2008

Ammon's party

Sunday, July 13th - 2008

Jared Ammon's birthday was on the 8th.  We all went to my mom's tonight to wish him Happy Birthday and have cake and ice cream.  It was also fun because we all sat around and talked about our favorite memories of when he was little.  I remember playing with him, Adam, Jillie and Carly in my mom's back yard.  I would push them on the big swing while they ate popcicles and pretended they were dinosaurs.  I also remember having to hold him up so he could peek over the fence and see the dog in the neighbors yard.  

I loved this picture of my dad with the little ones.  I have a very similar picture of him holding 3 little boys, only it's Joseph, Michael and Alex.  All the boys love their Grandpa.  
Whenever the family gets together, these two are joined at the hip.  I love James' hat.
I just love this picture.  It is so typical - Darrel trying to avoid the camera, and Sheri hamming it up.  I love my family!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I'm hot.

Sorry, it had to be said.