Monday, July 7, 2008

Max's Party

Wednesday, June 25th - 2008


Today was Max's birthday party.  Max sat me down ahead of time and explained the rules for his party.  I think there were 5 or 6.  I can't remember them all, but my favorites were: "No Kisses, and No Girl Presents."   It was a lot fun, there was a ton of people there.  I took a lot of pictures, but this was my favorite of the day.  Sheri was trying to get a group photo of everybody, I zoomed in and got the birthday boy.  I love that all the boys in the picture are making silly faces. 

 First on the agenda was swimming.  I liked that even with all of those boys there to play with, Max spent a lot of time in the pool hanging out with Anna.  It was too cute. 
Some of the older kids got out and did the slip and slide.  Soon Max was inside ready for presents.  His mom was gone picking up pizza, and the rest of the party was still in the pool.  I think he was so excited, he just couldn't stand it.  I heard him muttering to himself: "It's my birthday, I just want to eat doughnuts and open presents, Where is my mom?"   She got back soon enough.  Everyone ate Pizza and then Max got to blow out the candles on his Birthday doughnut.  For some reason, the Trezise boys don't want cake on their birthdays, it's all about the doughnuts.  After some arguing over who got the Strawberry doughnuts with sprinkles (there were only 4 up for grabs), it was time for presents.  Max was like a machine:  Open one, put aside, open another...  He was in a hurry.  When everything was opened, he looked down at his presents and said: "Good, no girl presents".  I guess that means it was a successful birthday.  I know Joe and I had fun.  Thanks for the invite Max.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I like the doughnut idea - less work!

Sheri said...

Thank you for the snopsis of the day - I was so bad and didn't even blog about it!

You really made Max's day just by being there.

Darrel said...

Sheri, what does snopsis mean? Are you trying to say synopsis?