Monday, July 21, 2008

Another wedding

Monday, July 14th - 2008

I was sooo sick today!  I didn't get out of bed until 2:00 p.m. and then it was only because I had to get ready for a photo shoot tonight.  I wasn't sure if I have permission to post their pictures  on the web, so I thought I'd play it safe for my photo of the day.  
Her ring and bouquet were so pretty.
I thought the cake was really funky and fun.

I did think it was odd to get married on a Monday, and to have an OUTDOOR wedding in JULY in ARIZONA???

On the plus side, even though I was sick, I had a better experience shooting this wedding.  Being outside made for better lighting.  Plus, we had a little time to take pictures before hand.  And, hanging with Tricia is ALWAYS fun!

By the way - Tricia, I will bring you a photo cd tomorrow.  I am waiting for Brian to get back into town to show me how to make it.  I know, I'm completely computer illiterate.  I need to learn this stuff! I knew how to make them on my old computer, but with the new one, I am still learning.  

2 comments:

prism said...

Looks good, Kim.

BTW, it's way easier to burn a cd on the Mac. (most things are easier)

Sheri said...

I LOVE that cake.