Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Tricia Bracelet

Sunday, July 6th - 2008


So, I'm not exactly a jewelry wearing kind of gal.  Other than my wedding ring, and my watch, I pretty much do not wear any jewelry ever.  It's kind of strange that my husband is in the jewelry business but I don't wear any jewelry.  I do have some nice pearls that Brian got for me that I wear every once in a while, but it is not often.  The one exception to this rule is my Tricia Bracelet.  I call it my Tricia bracelet because my wonderful sister in law, Tricia, bought it for me.  It was a few years ago.  Brian, Joe and I had gone to Salt Lake City for conference.  My mom and dad, and Jared and Tricia's family also went that year.  My mom, Tricia and I were out doing some shopping at this cute little place.  I can't remember the name of it, but it was the coolest place.  We were in one of the shops, and I was looking at this bracelet.  I really liked it.  The picture really doesn't do it justice.  Anyway, that was one of the first shops we went in.  After a couple hours of shopping, we were ready to go.  I got into my car and there was the bracelet.  Tricia had gone back some time during the day, and bought it for me and left it in my car.  Isn't she such a sweetie?  I now wear it every Sunday.  And every time I look at it, it reminds me of Tricia and what a nice thing she did for me.  Thanks Tricia! 

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love it!

Tricia never brought me a bracelet. You must be her favorite.

Unknown said...

Shh! Don't tell!jk I totally forgot about that. That was a cute little store. I bought a bright green watch. Well I am glad you like it!