Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Joe's Corner

Sunday, July 20th - 2008


This is Joe's corner.  Over the years, I've somehow allowed Joseph to create this bad habit.  When he was younger I'd ask him to pick up his things in the family room and put them away.  Most of the time he'd be pretty good about it.  Every once in a while, when there was A LOT of things to pick up, he'd get tired of it halfway through and ask me if he could put the rest of the things in this corner and he'd put them away later.  This corner is pretty much right across the hall from his room.  It would take him 3 extra steps to get it to his room.  I must have compromised with him a few times until "pick up" time meant taking the things off the middle of the floor and piling them in this corner.  Now I have to hound him to clean his corner.  Guess how many times I've asked him to pick up his corner today?

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Don't feel bad. My husband has a "corner." I'm supposed to know that if his clothes are on a certain part of the bedroom floor, they really aren't dirty.

Sheri said...

Based on experiences with my kids, I'd say you've probably asked him 200times or more.

Darrel said...

I gotta say Kim that I am diggin your playlist, and I usually don't like the playlists on blogs. Usually the first thing I do is mute them. Anyway I must be in music mood.

Karen Lambson said...

Hey Joe, please clean up your corner so that your Mom can post another blog.

Sheri said...

Hey! Where did your earlier post go? Please tell me I'm not crazy!

Kim said...

You're not crazy. Brian didn't like his picture so he took it down. I am putting it back up.