Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's iMac day - hooray!

Thursday, June 19th - 2008

 So, we broke down and bought a new computer today.   It wasn't worth saving the other one.  It's sad because I finally felt like I could work my way around a computer a little bit.  I had the old one figured out.  Now I have to learn the new one.  Everyone says an iMac is easy to use.  I hope that's true, because when it comes to computers, I'm inept.  On a happy note, they were able to save my pictures.  Woo Hoo! 

Also, Michael spent the night last night.  The last time he spent the night, he and Joe were all about picking up girls - practicing their guitars and getting tips from Drake and Josh.  This time it was about the costumes.  They changed several times this morning.  Pictured are some of my favorites.  Michael put on the alien costume and then waited and jumped out and scared the heck out of Joseph.  It was funny.  I like this side of them.  It reminds me of when they were little.  Joe was ALWAYS in some sort of costume.  He's growing up too fast.  It's nice that he still has a few days like this left in him.  


3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love Joe's imagination. He is one of a kind. I also love the green goblin mask - spooky!

prism said...

I converted to a Mac nearly a year ago - LOVE it. :-)

I love the costumes. All my kids were outside running around with wooden swords and cloaks yesterday (of course, the weather was wonderful yesterday - turned off the air all day!) I love that they aren't ashamed to get dressed up and live in their imagination.

You're right, though. They grow up way too fast... as of last week, I officially have a teenager. :-|

Teresa said...

You'll have to let me know what you think of the mac. We've been debating it.