Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brian is home!

Monday, July 21st - 2008


Brian made it home tonight! He's been gone since Friday night. He went on a guys weekend to San Diego with Jason and Ian. Even though he got pretty sunburned and he stepped on a stingray, I still think he had a pretty good time.


This is the best picture of him I could get. He was embarrassed by his red face. I guess you could say he was "red faced". That was a total Lambson joke there (actually, it might be a Maxwell joke. My mom is the one that likes to tell the really bad jokes - sorry mom, but you know it's true). Ha Ha! Now he will be embarrassed by my poor attempt at humor. I really am funnier than that, it's just that sometimes you have to go for the totally stupid obvious joke. It makes it funny that you would actually say something so bad out loud.
Here is a picture of his stingrayed foot. It actually looks better in this picture than it does in real life. Poor guy, it's totally red and swollen. Am I mean that when he walked in the door tonight I laughed? It's just that he has had so many medical problems, surgeries, illnesses this year that I was thinking: "If it was going to happen to any one of them, of course it would be Brian." I should have been the good wife and poor bunnied him instead.

2 comments:

LauraB said...

Poor Brian! Hope that didn't ruin his weekend. (I'm assuming we'll be hearing about it soon, won't we?)

Sheri said...

Poor Brian...he does seem to be sick or injured alot.