Friday, July 4, 2008

Dinner for Dad

Sunday, June 22nd - 2008

Today Brian grilled up a Father's Day dinner for my dad.  We were going to make it for him last week, but he had already accepted an invitation to go to Darrel and Trina's house for dinner, so we did it this week instead.  Brian pretty much did the whole thing.  He made steaks, mushrooms and onions, baked potatoes and corn on the grill.  I also made a salad.  Brian's steaks were sooo good.  We had peach & strawberry sorbet and lemon and watermelon ice for dessert.  

 It was fun hanging out with my mom and dad again.  Joseph and my dad talked about Pete the Crow all night.  Joseph has decided that he want's to write a children's book based on Pete.   He asked my dad questions all night and took lots of notes.  We'll see how it goes.  


1 comment:

Sheri said...

i want Brian to cook a steak for me.