Monday, July 7, 2008

So You Think You Can Watch this show over and over again

Thursday, June 26th - 2008


Wednesday is my favorite night of the week.  I'm not alone in this.  I know there are a lot of "So You Think You Can Dance" fanatics out there (at least in my family, there is).  I always watch the show at least once on Wednesday night, and, thanks to DVR, I watch it several times on Thursday.  Thursday is great because I can pass over the dances I didn't like, or the judges comments that I didn't like, and I can watch the dances I did like over and over again.  

This is Chelsea and Mark.  They are my favorite couple, and their dance "Bleeding Love", was awesome.  Sheri already blogged about it, so I won't go on and on.  I'll just say that I think I must have watched this one 10 times today.  Sorry the picture is blurry.  It was the only one that the flash didn't reflect off of the t.v. and leave a giant white spot in the picture.  Now, after seeing the picture, I think I'll go watch it again.  See Ya!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I've watched that dance so many times, I should know it by now.

Unknown said...

I HAVE watched it so many times I DO know it now!! Sadly enough so does James