Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Saturday, June 21st - 2008


This is a picture of Brian being cheesy in front of The Cheesecake Factory.  I think he's annoyed with my taking pictures of everything.  He refused to let me take a "normal" picture.  It's ok though, I like how this one turned out.

We have a tradition in our family, that when it's your birthday, My parents take you out to dinner, wherever you choose.  Since we weren't exactly in town on Brian's birthday, we went out tonight instead.  Brian chose Cheesecake Factory (obviously).  I think he was being nice and picked it because he knows I like it so much.  We had a great time.  My dad entertained Joe with Pete The Crow stories all night.  Now Joseph is obsessed with hearing every story there ever was about Pete.  Pete was a pet that my dad had when he was a kid.  All the grandkids love to hear about Pete The Crow.    

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I like Pete the Crow stories too.

Brian said...

What, Sheri...no comment about me and cheez???