Saturday, July 5, 2008

Busy Day

Tuesday, June 24th - 2008

Some days It's hard to take even one photo, and other days it's hard to keep it to just one.  This is one of those - lot's of photo's - days.  Today, Joe and I took Max to Target to pick out his birthday present.  His party is tomorrow (June 25th).   When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he had lots of ideas.  He finally decided that what he really wanted was for me to take him to Target so he could pick out a toy.   He picked out a bionicle.  Actually, he picked out 2, and I am such a sucker for this kid, that I bought him both.  Lego's were not this cool when I was a kid.  I always want to buy one for myself (I haven't yet though).  I almost bought him a Justice League movie too, I didn't though.  I had to draw the line somewhere (it was hard to though).  I just typed the word "though" a lot.  I'm too tired to go back and change it though (Ha Ha).  As we were leaving, he asked if we could get pizza.  Of course we could.  



















After Target, Joe and I went to my mom's.  I knew Addy & Ro would be there today.  I played "strawberries" with Addy.  That's what she says when she want's me to play Strawberry Shortcake dolls with her.  My mom has quite a collection in her toy room.  Basically, we get them all out, comb their hair and make them look pretty.  The fun is in the conversations we have while we are combing their hair.  I love Addy and will play "strawberries" with her any time.  
Tonight, Alex spent the night at our house.  He and Joe put on a play for me before bed.  They both played numerous characters.   Here is the alien attacking Alex.  The play was violent, lot's of people died.  That was one mean alien.  

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Lots of fun activities. I miss the old Strawberry Shortcake and friends. The new ones are really not the same.

Sheri said...

Max is a stinker! I can't believe he conned you into buying him pizza!

AZ Hey-mon said...

Kim, will you be my aunt?