Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Host

Thursday, July 3rd - 2008

So, this is pretty much what I did all day.  I read this book.  Although I did not love it as much as the Twilight series, I did love it.  I'm sure I will read it again.  It took about 50 pages to really get into it.  I think I cried more reading this book, than I did reading Twilight.  My favorite character in the book was Ian.  Jamie was a close second.  Has anyone else read this (Sheri, I know you have)?  I'm curious what you think and who your favorite character was.  

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Haven't read it myself, or anything else by that author, but I hear it is good and will try to read it soon!

Sheri said...

Teresa - READ TWILGHT! You won't be sorry...you can borrow my copy or my mom's or Kim's or Stacy's.

I liked Ian the best too. I also like Jared. mostly because he didn't give up on Melanie.

Teresa said...

My cousin Candice recommended the Twilight series too (when she was our nanny.) I guess I have a new author to get into! Thanks.