Sunday, May 25, 2008

You Knew This Was Coming

Thursday, May 22nd - 2008

You had to see this coming. With all of the rain we had today, you had to know that there would be rain pictures. I love the rain so much. Joe and I went for a long walk in the rain today. It reminded me of when he was little and he had those Darth Maul snow boots that he wore everywhere, all of the time. When it rained, we would go outside and splash puddles. We splashed a few puddles today, but there were no rain boots.







I also thought this picture was funny today. I walked into my mom's house today to work. Usually it is full of people working, or kids playing. Today when I walked in, the house was totally quiet (very unusual). My dad is alone, sitting at the table doing a Mickey Mouse puzzle. Apparently he was helping Max and Rowan do a puzzle, but they ended up leaving, and my dad wanted to finish what he started. I just found the whole thing amusing.

Also, today was the start of "So You Think You Can Dance". I've been looking forward to it for a long time. It did not disappoint. I went to my mom's house to watch with her. It was awesome of course. This was my favorite guy. He was freakishly flexible, I've never seen anything like him.

Oh, I almost forgot. This morning I went to the visitor center with my friend Elise. We saw the Reflections of Christ (I hope I remembered that name right) exhibit. It is a photography exhibit, with photo's (re-created, of course) of the life of Christ. It was really cool. No picture taking was allowed - hence, no photo here. If you want to check it out, either go to the visitor center, or check out the website: reflectionsofChrist.org.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Dad is funny that way...I think he likes anything that distracts him from doing his work.

Rain - YEAH!

SYTYCD - YEAH!

Sheri said...

Seriously, I LOVE your music. Almost as much as I love you :p

Karen Lambson said...

Thanks for updating. Dad is so serious about that puzzle. Josh and Joe are so cute. Love the rain and SYTYCD too!!

ducklips said...

Thanks for going to the visitors center with me. That was such a neat exhibit. I keep telling everyone about it. I didn't realize 'til I got home though that there is a film documentary of it too. Somehow we missed the room for that.

I love that your dad finished the puzzle. I do that too. I have finished many Dora, Scooby Doo, and unicorn puzzles by myself.

prism said...

Your dad is so cute (I mean that in a totally innocent way, of course).

The exhibit was really neat - I was glad I was able to see it when I was in AZ. Also, I was able to meet the photographer - he was at the temple that day doing a wedding, but also he is friends with Steve, my uncle. I was able to talk with the photographer a little later at my uncle's house. Steve helped as the location scout for the photo shoots. I think my aunt Liz is in a couple photos (the crucifixion scene).

Anyway, it is a really nice exhibit. I'm glad you were able to see it.