Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stocking up

Tuesday, May 20th - 2008


Confession - I HATE to grocery shop. It's true. I put it off as long as I possibly can. I finally had to go yesterday. The cupboards were bare - literally. I think we were down to like, bread and milk. My problem is, that I wait until I need something, and then I'll go to the store and just buy one or two things. I literally end up going to the store almost every day. Or, I'm sending Brian to go pick up like one or two things. So I decided that for someone who hates to shop, I spend a lot of time going to the store. So yesterday, I decided to get organized. I did some major planning, wrote up a list and did some actual shopping. This is probably only half of what I got. It took forever, it was incredibly hot outside, and I did not enjoy it, but at least my shelves are stocked. I won't have to go again for a while.

8 comments:

Brian said...

Yea, that's definitely not even close to all you bought. I walked into the kitchen and said "Whoa!" so you know it had to be a lot.

Sheri said...

I'm jealous. I hate to grocery shop too. Maybe we could go together sometime?

AZ Hey-mon said...

Knowing Brian, I knew there had to be corn bread in there somewhere ;-)

ducklips said...

Are we on for tomorrow? Janice wants to come too. Would it work for you if we meet at your house at 9:30, then we can meet Janice at the temple at 10?

Brian said...

Karen, is your refrigerator full of 'Cheese'?

Kim said...

Elise, I'm good for today (Thurs). Sounds like a plan. See you at 9:30.

Trina said...

I used to LOVE grocery shopping, Until my kids are old enough to want everything! Good job Kim. I need to be a list girl too.

Karen Lambson said...

it's Saturday and we are still on Tuesday's picture.