Saturday, May 24, 2008

Joshua

Wednesday, May 21st - 2008

As my mom so kindly pointed out, today is Saturday, and I still have my Tuesday picture up. I've been taking my pictures, I just haven't posted them yet. Here are the pictures for Wednesday.

Wednesday, I babysat Joshua for a while. He came with me to pick up Joe from school. This is the cute face that I saw everytime I looked back.

Joshua and Joe played trains after school at grandma's house.

Joshua found a withered old grapefruit outside, and thought it was an apple. Here he is trying to cut himself a piece.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love how Joe loves the babies just as much as you! Joshua is so cute...I think he's warming up to me.

Teresa said...

Cute pics! Maybe if you changed your blog name to photo-a-week, people won't pressure you to post.