Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ben's game

Friday, May 16th - 2008












Friday night Brian and I went to Ben's baseball game. Joe was at Hamilton pool with the Gonzo's. We got to hang with Sheri, Max and Evan. Mostly with Max. Sheri spent most of the time chasing Evan around. Max is awesome. He shared his gummy bears and he showed me a bunch of tricks with his yo-yo. My favorite was the "around the world and hit yourself in the head." I also enjoyed the one called "the chair". Basically, you take your yo-yo and you throw it over the chair. Brian got in a little tickle torture - one of Max's favorite games. Ben did awesome in his game. He got a couple of good hits and he made a great stop out in right field.
Brian made a new best friend. His name is Guiness. This dog was really sweet, Brian did not want to leave him.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I wish you knew how much I appreciate your and Brian's support. It means alot to me and my kids that you make time to see them. Thank you!

AZ Hey-mon said...

Those yoyo tricks sound awesome.

AZ Hey-mon said...

was your nephew in the Hamilton Prep in the fashion show? I think he was and we were there.

Kim said...

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember my sister saying something about them changing uniforms and he was going to model the new uniform. So he probably was. Are you going to send Austen to Hamilton Prep?

AZ Hey-mon said...

He is in like flynn Baby. Cameron from the ward is also going. He will be in 8th grade. 120ish 7th graders applied... only 60 got in.