Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day

Monday, May 26th - 2008
In typical memorial day fashion, we had a BBQ at my mom's house. Nearly everyone was there. We missed Grandpa, Alex and Michael, who were working at the cabin. We also missed Stacy and Joshua. Joshua was sick, so Stacy stayed home with him. We were joined by Grandpa Lambson for a little while, and Erik and Amelia and Tim, Becca and Melanie stopped by for a bit too. I wasn't feeling well either, so I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, but here are a few of my favorites that I did capture. The top picture is Emmy. She just recently learned how to swim. She was hillarious in the pool. I love Emmy. She is just the cutest little thing.

I liked this picture of Max. I think he is trying to make use of all of Grandma's pool toys at the same time. I love Max. He is one of my most favorite people in the world.

I think this picture of Addy is my favorite. I was trying to get a picture of her new haircut, but she was not having it. She thought it was hillarious to keep running back and forth in front of the camera so I couldn't take her picture. I told her I was going to take one anyway. When I showed her the picture, she thought it was funny. She kept laughing and laughing. Have I mentioned how much I love this girl?


4 comments:

LauraB said...

This is my new favorite picture of Max - this picture just screams MAX!!!

AZ Hey-mon said...

Ah fun in the sun!

Teresa said...

Those pictures are great. I love that you really captured them being kids.

Sheri said...

Those pictures are all great. I had a hard time getting her to let me take her picture too. She's such a lovable stinker!