Monday, May 12, 2008

Rescue

Saturday, May 10th 2008



This picture has nothing to do with what I did today, I just thought it was funny. Tiger was trying to reach what was on the ironing board and his claws got stuck. I had to go and rescue him.

I had most of the day to myself today so I did some much needed cleaning. The kitchen now looks awesome (though I'm sure it won't stay that way for long). Joe and Brian went to James' baseball game this morning. This afternoon they went to see "Ironman" with Ian, Alex, Jared Tricia and James.


Tonight I took Adam's pictures for his graduation announcements. I can't believe he is old enough to be graduating. Time goes by too fast. His best friend Kaitlynn (not sure if I spelled that right) came with us, so I took some of them together. It was fun.


No comments: