Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shaved Ice and the moon

Monday, May 19th - 2008

Tonight Joe and I went to Xander's baseball game. It was a late game, so we didn't stay the whole time. Brian stayed home. He had been sick in bed all day. I think I figured out why Joe likes to go to Xander's games the most. It's the shaved ice. Before we even got out of the car, he is rummaging throught the spare change, stealing all of my quarters. I barely had time to set up the chairs before he was over at the snack shop buying one. After he let me try it, I can see why he likes them so much. It was yummy!















On a side note, the moon looked awesome tonight. It looked the best around sunset. It was low in the sky, and huge and orangeish. Joe and I tried to get a picture, but we were in the car at the time, and the flash reflected off the window. It just didn't turn out. So, I took this picture right before I walked into my house. It really doesn't do it justice. I need a better zoom lens so I can get in closer.

2 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

Which ballpark are all these games at? I noticed the moon last night as awesome, also.

Kim said...

It is ESPEE Park.