Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Clouds

Tuesday, May 13th 2008


This cloud was my best friend today. I love clouds, rain, wind and all around cold weather. I know, I totally live in the wrong place. That is why I am so grateful for the clouds and cooler weather we had today. With 5-6 months of intense heat coming up, who knows when our temperatures will be in the 70's again. When Joe was little we called this a "go to the park kind of day". Too bad he was in school. I miss those days of hanging out at the park, feeding the ducks, pushing him on the swings. Kids grow up way too fast!
Anyway, lots of clouds = great day!

7 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

cool photo you captured. I love how you caught some blue sky with the grey clouds. It was an incredible day outside!

Teresa said...

Nice post Kim. I am one of those freaks who loves the heat, but I do appreciate a good rainy day. Jack and I went out to stand in the rain. He was a bit confused by it all at first, but soon loved it.

Kim said...

We didn't get much rain, just a couple of sprinkles. In fact, I was going to take a picture of the sprinkles on the ground to prove it, but by the time I got back outside with my camera, they were gone. Sad.

prism said...

Kim, I had no idea you had this blog... nice!

Anyway, my roommate at BYU, from WA state used to make fun of me for taking photos of clouds - she just couldn't understand why. We can appreciate them because they are in such short supply in AZ... so, go ahead and enjoy them. It's the little things that make life sweet - and it's ok to take pictures of the things that make you happy.

ducklips said...

I love the clouds too. It always makes me want to grab my camera. If you ever feel like going to the park on these days just give me a call.
We still need to go to the visitor's center. Is the exhibit still up? How about next week? What do you have open?

BTW, love that I just found your secret little blog. Ok, so it's not so secret, but I'm glad I found it anyway.

Kim said...

Pick a day! Next week would actually be good because Joseph is still in school. As long as we are back by 2:00, I can go any day. What works for you?

Jamie said...

I'm right there with you Kim - I also love clouds, wind and rain. Maybe you should move to Boise...
I know, I know - it's too hard to leave the family. That's really the only downside to being here!