Friday, May 16, 2008

Proof

Thursday, May 15th - 2008
So I had a pretty lousy day yesterday. I felt bad physically, which lead to feeling bad mentally and emotionally. Then, yesterday afternoon, out of the blue I heard it raining. So, I hurried outside. This wasn't the sad little sprinkles that you hardly feel, this was actually rain. It didn't last long, but I got to stand in the rain for about 5 minutes. I enjoyed every second of it. As soon as it was finished, I grabbed my camera. I needed proof. So here it is, the street in front of my house, proof that it rained yesterday. I also see it as proof that good things happen every day. You just have to recognize it. Proof that all it takes is 5 minutes to change your perspective and your mood. And, proof that miracles do happen (like rain in Arizona). Proof that Heavenly Father is watching out for each of us, and if he needs to send a little rain to prove it, he will.

4 comments:

Brian said...

Wow, I didn't expect this to be so deep. Kim, I love you and I know that you are being watched over (I hid a camera in the house so that I could spy on you---HA). No, that rain was for you, even if everyone elso got to enjoy it as well!

Sheri said...

The rain and overcast skies made my day too.

Karen Lambson said...

Where are the posts for Friday and Saturday? Will they include "So You Think You Can Dance?"

Darrel said...

Um, what happened to "Photo-a-day".