Monday, May 12, 2008

Visiting Grandmother

Sunday, May 11th 2008


Happy mothers day! I went to church with my mom today. I pretty much go with her every mother's day. The speakers were really good. I'm glad I went.

After church Mom, Dad, Cathi and Terry were going to go visit Grandmother. Joe and I tagged along. We love to visit grandmother, especially Joe. She goes out of her way to make sure he has good snacks and something yummy to drink. She showed me all of her beautiful flowers that she is growing out back. And, she sent me home with some seeds for the pretty purple ones that I liked the most (Of course I can't remember the name of them now).

Grandma got a new camera and a printer to print off all of the awesome pictures she will be taking with said camera.





I had a great mothers day. Brian did all the cooking, and he even did some dishes too. I was spoiled. I got 2 new movies, a new cordless back massager (the cat's chewed through the cord on my other one), and a brand new kitchenaid mixer. In my 12 years of being married I have never owned a mixer. Every time I made bread or rolls I had to borrow my mom's. I'm loving the green color right now. I just painted my family room walls that color. The kitchen is going to eventually be yellow. I think my green mixer will fit in nicely. Now, if I could only find my other kitchen appliances in this color.

5 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

What a great looking mixer. I love it and I'm loving your picture a day blog. Thanks for making my mother's day a happy one.

Love, Mom

Sheri said...

I LOVE my Kitchaid (although I wish it were red). I love the color of yours! Happy Mother's Day!

drjlambson said...

I am really hoping Tricia gets me a KitchenAide for Father's Day I am jealous

Brian said...

Jared, you already have a Kitchenaid. Tricia is probably going to by you a power tool or something.

Trina said...

Kim,
I just found out about this super awesome new blog! Great Kitchenaid!
That really rocks! What a great color! I want to see pictures of your walls!!!